Ponder the Path of Thy Feet

7:43 PM


Proverbs 4: 26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established ….....................................................................................................................
Today was a long day. After working the usual 9am-4pm hours at my job I made the long trip to a city over 100km. away. I was nervous. It was the first “long trip” since my car incident and I would be driving at night for part of the trip. I calculated in my mind the trip, how long it would take, the roads I would take, the stops I would make. It was going to be a challenge! Then, as if on cue thoughts came to my mind, washing over me with new awareness of the truth of them.
Our lives are like a long journey travelled. Part of that journey may be through the dark – through perils, down-times, moments filled with anguish.
That journey is a long, arduous one – one filled with pit falls and twists, turns and darkness. But, have we actually taken the time to ponder where we are going? Or do we just assume that we are here for the ride and that we can’t care less about our path or our destination?
Have we taken time to stop and calculate the journey – how far we are going, where we’ve come from, or of our destination? Have we wondered how we will be guided through this journey??
It is time – NOW – to calculate YOUR life journey. Where are you going? Have you made mistakes and are now nervous to begin on the straight and narrow way? Have you “slipped” and are now anxious about traveling this road of life?
Fear not, for the Saviour, Creator of Worlds, and Lover of our Souls will be our guide!
Let us, then, be established in our ways – let us know where we are going first of all – the Celestial City. Let us know the path – “The narrow way” And let us know who is our guide! – Christ Jesus our Lord!
Finally, let us make the most of this journey called “LIFE” – Every Day COUNTS – CHERISH it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe